Saturday 16 May 2009

Machette's Mantra - 16th May 2009

Machette's Mantra
16th May 2009

The newest and most interesting thing I have seen lately is a web radio station with an indoor/outdoor booth on 1st ave in Manhattan New York. I've never seen anything like it before in my life, and I own a web radio station myself so I stepped inside. In the window was the turntables and the DJ, and there were two other DJs from Taiwan waiting for their shift. There was a huge screen behind them and interestingly enough the space they had was about the size of a subway newsstand, but nice as hell! The DJ told me that the resturaunt next door let him use some space. The whole reason for his success was that people want web radio over FM radio nowadays.

So when the people see that they are live on the internet, they go crazy! Good work! WEB RADIO RULES!

Check WCUT Radio on KryKey

No comments:

Post a Comment