Saturday 5 May 2012

voiceovers4free.com



Sounds too good to be true?

voiceovers4free.com is new, set-up by a professional radio DJ in England who presents a daily prime-time show on the BBC. 

Chris shares his thoughts: "I love doing voice overs but I think they're too expensive. I wanted to start a site where you can donate what you want. If you're not happy, you've lost nothing. At the moment, it's me, a British male voice. I want to add more styles, male and female. I've got a host of buddies working in radio who want to be part of this because it's unique. KryKey is doing something special in the world of radio, creating true freedom on the airwaves. I want to help by putting some great professional voices in the mix."


With a limit of 200 words, you can drop words for ads, sweepers, or links.

If you like your voice over, plese tell us and think about donate to help keep voices lubricated and the site up and running!

Follow us on twitter: @4freevoices

No comments:

Post a Comment